Monday, March 4, 2013

Updates

 

Wow! The weekend went be sooo fast! We didn’t do a ton, just piddled around working on a few random projects, but it was so nice to have Kasey home ALL weekend (that rarely happens!) with nothing that had to be done! I love those kind of weekends!

I did work on the blog a bit. Did you notice? I had been wanting to clean up my sidebar a bit and add a few social media buttons. I will just say that I probably spent 3-4 hours working on them, and still have not been able to get the email button to work Sad smile. (Dad, you may be getting a phone call soon …) I have never claimed to be very techy … it’s just not me. So I’m happy that I actually figured out how to do a few new things (thanks to Google and all the awesome tutorials out there).

I am always looking for ways to improve this little blog and may one day have to hire someone, but for now I am liking the updates!

Thanks to all the readers that take time to, well … read! I really do appreciate it and love love love reading and responding to your comments! Don’t hesitate to connect with me through Facebook and Pinterest too! And if you aren’t a follower yet, I would love for you to become one! (Just click on the button on my sidebar that says join this site)

Have a great week!

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. your blog looks more and more professional every time I read it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete