Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Exciting News!!!

 

Wow! I Can’t believe it’s been 2 months since my last post! I have been keeping super busy and am so excited to let you all know that I am now a part of an awesome Facebook group called Reclaim-ologists and Other Crafty Chicks! Have you heard of them?? They are a virtual boutique with over 20 different Utah crafters that all sell some pretty amazing crafts, furniture, and antiques on the page! I am so so honored and excited to be among some amazing talent and have been posting new things weekly for sale (hence the staying busy … on top of trying to enjoy summer with the four kidlets!) Please, please take a minute to go over and give us a like! I will love you forever, muah!!!

 

Reclaim-ologists and Other Crafty Chicks Northern Utah

 

Enjoy your holiday and I will be back soon to show you what I have been working on!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment