Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello, hello!

 

I feel like it’s been for-e-ver since I have posted anything. (Probably because it has been!)

Summer is crazy busy around here not to mention we have been in Vegas visiting my brother, his cute wife Anna, and their little guy for the past week. We had the best time relaxing, swimming, and most of all catching up with family.

The kids (and adults) loved having a pool at their convenience.

DSC03205

 

DSC03267

 

On the fourth we took a trip to Hoover Dam. It was quite impressive!

 

 

DSC03232

 

DSC03233

 

DSC03231

 

I was so impressed by the enormity of everything. And to think that it was built in the 1930’s is pretty amazing!

DSC03236

 

And of coarse it wouldn’t be the fourth without a little red, white, and blue, some chuck wagon cheeseburgers, a live rock band, and a spectacular fireworks show!

DSC03249

 

DSC03260

 

DSC03257

 

This little guy went and turned one! (he is the reason we were in Vegas!) His Mom and I spent the day making an awesome baseball field cake for him (which I’ll show ya later this week!) along with his own personal baseball.

DSC03283

 

The pool seemed to be the theme of our vacation, which is totally fine with me. It’s where we started and ended the party and where everyone was happiest!

DSC03304

 

DSC03290

 

DSC03210

It was great to be on vacation – no where to be, nothing that had to be done, free from the computer (my phone even died for a couple days and It was so nice to not be constantly checking it!)

Now it’s back to real life. We came home to ants (BOOOO!), loads and loads of laundry, swimmers ear, and a couple of nasty coughs. Even with all of that I am glad to be home and getting back into a routine.

I’ve got a couple of fun posts planned for later this week so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment