Monday, September 24, 2012

A Beautiful Day for a Beautiful Bride

 

Good morning! How was everyone’s weekend? I for one am hoping for a much better and more productive week … last week was filled with coughing and asthma (breaks a moms heart when her little guy can’t breath!) and multiple doctor appointments. It’s a beautiful morning here. I can actually see the mountains for the first time in at least a week (yea for no more smoke and breathable air!!!), the little man is loaded up on steroids, and the kids are actually sleeping in a bit … so I am happy and optimistic for a better week!

Last week I showed you the awesome entry table that I did for my bf’s wedding, and today I thought I would show you a few shots from her big day! I was lucky enough to get to be in charge of the decorating and had a blast doing it!

I just love this girl. Isn’t she gorgeous?!!

IMG_20120915_194348

 

100_0569

 

Her flowers were a-maz-ing.

100_0575

 

100_0578

 

This fun banner hung above the food table. I wish I would have taken pictures of the food … but, no cigar!

100_0579

 

Does this table look familiar? It ended up matching the wedding perfectly so we used it for the sign in table.

100_0585

 

100_0587

 

100_0590

 

I loved the cupcake cake! No cutting involved and all the kids were dyeing over it!

100_0592

 

After the reception they had a band come play for the after party. It was so much fun … let’s just say that may or may not be me dancing on a table and the cops may or may not have shown up (wink, wink)!

561487_486710074697339_87594071_n[1]

It really was one of the best weddings I have ever been to and I am so happy for Mandee and Alex. They deserve every bit of happiness and I wish them a long, happy life together!

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! You are such a busy girl! I love all the colors and how you tied in your table you just re-did! Way to go!!! :)

    ReplyDelete