Monday, October 15, 2012

Adventures in Pinland {Applesauce Cookies}

 

I have been looking for a recipe like this one for awhile. The hubby’s Grandma Bonnie makes the most delicious cookie that the kids beg for and I thought it would be fun to find something similar to hers and see if it still passed the kid test. So when I saw these Applesauce Cookies with Caramel Frosting on Pinterest, I knew they were the ones!

They were pretty simple, made a LOT, and made the house smell divine … just like it should smell in the fall! The true test came when the kids got home from school, and I have to say these cookies passed with flying colors! It actually surprised me a bit how much they liked them because they have cinnamon and clove in them, which usually aren’t the fav around here. My little G even said these were the best cookies he has ever had! (And he is my picky, I don’t like ANYTHING kid!)

 

100_0622

 

Give them a try, I promise you won’t regret it! Since the recipe isn’t mine, I won’t post it here but jump over to Chef in Training for all the goods. I know I will be scouring it for more delicious recipes! Have a great Monday!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment