Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meet our Bangin’ Barstools

 

Do you remember the amazing industrial barstools that I scored for a steal last week at World Market? (If not, you can go here and refresh your memory!) Well they have replaced the old ones and now that we have been living with them for a bit and still liking loving them, I thought I would share their awesomeness with you!

But first let’s take a peek at what the old ones looked like. Not bad. They functioned and did the job, but we just weren’t feeling them anymore. They were feeling a little to … safe?! (style wise)And with this being our main (and only) eating area they were getting pretty grubby. Food was constantly getting stuck between the cushions and the backrest and not only that, but I have been looking for away to add a little industrial vibe to the house and these fit the bill!

 

DSC02609

 

100_0627

 

I can’t say enough about how much I am loving the new look that these babies bring! They make the kitchen feel even more open and spacious because of the ability to tuck them completely under the bar. They are so easy to wipe down after a spill (and believe me we have plenty of those!) And for sure bring just the right amount of industrial to the room. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The kids are still getting used to the backless factor, but so far no falls and really, the only one I worry about is the Little Miss who seems to be doing great!

 

100_0634

 

100_0642

 

100_0647

 

Since getting the barstools my wheels have been turning and I’m thinking a few other small changes are in order. I love how something as simple as changing out a few stools can get my creative juices flowing! Stay tuned for more fun things to come!

Kristin


Linking up at
Savvy Southern Style
Thrifty Decor Chick


8 comments:

  1. Love those! And if you get bored with them, they would look neat painted a cool color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! Those are awesome!! I love how well they jive with your Kitchen!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I {heart} World Market...and your barstools! What an awesome deal! I really like the industrial look of them. :)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ... I also heart World Market! They have such fun and different things!

      Delete
  4. Love these stools. Might be just what I need. Your kitchen is gorgeous too!. Found you from Savvy Southern Style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new barstools are fabulous and I love your kitchen. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on the barstools ... love them! Thanks for checking things out!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete