Friday, February 15, 2013

Featured at Involving Color Today!

Hey everyone! I am so so excited to tell you that we are being featured over at Involving Color today! (Insert happy dance here!) They are featuring the black bathroom cabinets that we painted and posted about here.

 

Doyle_16

 

I love this blog because she shows what a paint color looks like in a room, on a piece of furniture or like in our case on cabinets. It really gives you an idea of how a color will look before actually taking the plunge. And it’s organized so that you can search for a color by brand, color, or space. Go check it out and give her some love … you won’t regret it I promise!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend …

Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Whahoo! that is so exciting! I'm pumped for ya! You did such an awesome job on these cabinets and all of the cabinets you have done! I am always sooo impressed!!! way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was/am so super excited ... it just makes me want to do more:)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for being featured for the nice job you did on your cabinets. I discovered your blog recently when searching for painted cabinets because we are ready to paint our kitchen cabinets. I sure hope ours turn out as great as yours did. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! Good luck on your cabinets ... I would love to see a picture when you're done!!

      Delete