Monday, February 25, 2013

Navi’s Three!

 

Today my baby turns three. I have found myself unexpectedly emotional. Probably because she IS and always will be our baby. She is our last and even though I feel like our family is complete I will always miss those first days, weeks, and months of my babies lives! I look back at her newborn pictures and wonder where the time has gone? Those days seem like a blur. I am so grateful for pictures to remind me of that sweet, innocent time.

 

IMG_5905 copy

 

One year old …

263

 

18 months …

IMG_1674

 

Two years old …

DSC02803

 

And now…three years old! She is all girl (for the most part) and I love it! Happy birthday to my beautiful, smart, loving, sassy princess!

2011-01-16 007

 

We had her party last night and what could more fitting for the little miss than a princess cake? She loved it and that’s all I can ask for!

100_0915

 

Here’s to having a great week!

 

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment